Surprise Birthday Blog!!
Since I am 20 years old today I decided to do something fun and do a random post about M E !
If you have read my book and/or any of my previous blogs you know a lot about me already so I will do my best to share random things that you may not know! Enjoy!
1. When I was in the 3rd grade my teacher told us whoever could learn the alphabet backward and say it to her would get a tootsie roll... so I learned it and can still recite it to this day!
2. Every time I go to a new place to eat I try their macaroni and cheese, if they have it, and I add it to a list and rank its flavor in comparison to the other places I have tried. 1st favorite is Dave and Busters, 22nd Place (AKA Last) is Chilies.
3. My whole life, thus far, my favorite color has always rotated around 3 colors, Pink, Purple, and Blue, right now its blue!
4. Cosmic Brownies are my go-to travel snack, comfort snack, girl time snack, and everything in between.
5. Growing up, I loved to climb trees with my brothers, but would often end up crying when it was time to get down because I was scared.
6. I have always been very cautious when it came to doing risky things... more like if there was any chance of getting hurt I would not attempt
7. On a trampoline, I wouldn't even bounce on my back or stomach because I was afraid of hurting my face or head.
8. I always wanted a sister, but then I grew up and realized girls are too dramatic.
9. Mashed Potatoes are also another thing I deeply love when it comes to food.
10. Speaking of food, Spicy, Sour, and Sushi, are not tasty to me
11. God has actually been speaking to me about eleven and I have been seeing it on everything recently. I finished this blog at exactly 11:01!
12. I am allergic to LAVENDER, I know it's weird. It is also highly frustrating because it's the top trend right now. You can get lavender lattes, cupcakes, perfume, and all kinds of other stuff. It doesn't even smell good anyway!
13. I walk on my Tip Toes all the time, ever since I was a little girl. My Dad said I do it WAY too much, but I can't help it.
14. I have been to Peru once and Nicaragua twice on Missionary work and I will travel to many more nations eventually!
15. I think Stitch from Disney is super cute.
16. Spider-man has always been my favorite superhero. The originals are the best, I don't care if the newer ones are more like the comic, I didn't read them- nothing tops an original movie bro!
17. I could watch Soul Surfer a million times and it never gets old, I have already watched it at least one hundred times, and cry every time. I even got to hear Bethany Hamilton speak in person once when she came to Columbus, Ohio.
18. I always wanted my nose pierced but my dad was against it, but God did a MIRACLE and my dad actually paid for it and surprised me with it!
19. I want to try a lot of crazy things even though its opposite of my personality. (Skydiving, cliff jumping, bungee jumping, etc.)
20. My Favorite book of the Bible is ROMANS and one of my top favorite books is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
Thank You for reading this blog post. I hope you enjoyed it! Do you have any quirky things in common with me? Comment below, I am intrigued to hear your response.
If you’d like to see a video clip of me doing the Alphabet backwards leave a comment saying, “I Insta Dare you!” and I will upload it to my Instagram Story in the next 24 hours!!